About US: LegalEase Solutions and the legal industry
Legal professionals are problem-solvers and innovators, willing to assume new responsibilities, tackle new challenges, master new technology and navigate an ever-evolving legal system. Today, technology is rapidly transforming the way law is practiced. Lawyers are changing the way justice is defined. This dynamic legal landscape makes each day unique and fosters an enjoyable, fulfilling work experience.
LegalEase Solutions is a pioneer legal solutions company founded in Ann Arbor, MI with offices in Chennai, Cochin and now in Bangalore. We continue to solve problems, innovate solutions, services and we are actively changing the way conversations are had in the legal industry. We are a brand to reckon with providing legal solutions for our clients be it legal analytics, contract management, legal operations, or compliance.
We are 80% women employees, 90% diverse workforce, and 100% customer-centric company.
Designation: Associate (Operations)
Experience (years): 3+ years
No: of vacancies: 1
Work Timing: 9 am to 6 pm
Location: Hybrid / Work from home (Hybrid (Will have to travel as required for work related purposes)
India (Please apply only if you are currently residing in India)
Work day: Monday to Friday
Employment Type: Full-time Regular
- Audit of Internal Process and Policies
- Internal and External Compliance Management
- Business Continuity Planning
- Critical issue management and support for Ops
- Infrastructure Management
- Actively coordinate and collaborate with the Finance team, Project Engineering Team, HR, other core functions team
- Manage vendors and work towards operational efficiency.
- Billable time report analysis
- Expertise in implementation of ISO 27001 standards
- Vendor Reviews, monitor vendor performance, monitor vendor payment.
- Prepare operational reports and run analysis of operations data to give the management insights on operational efficiency improvements.
- Ability to create and deliver executive-level data reports and presentations.
- Ability to work on ad-hoc tasks.
- Reports & Dashboards
- Tool Optimization
- Update client database
- Tech Audits
- Vendor payments
- Budget Monitoring
LegalEase is an ISO 27001 certified company.
LegalEase Information Security Role, Responsibilities & Authority of an Employee are
To ensure that all the information they handle is secure.
To report any security incident or weaknesses, which comes to their knowledge.
Responsible to follow the rules and regulations and move within the area specified.
Responsible to obey the instructions for all the officers and staff regarding the work and in emergency situations.
Responsible to report any undesirable incidents.
Why join LegalEase?
- A work culture that celebrates and encourage diversity
- A workspace imbued with empathy and purpose
- We believe in continuous learning. You will walk away acquiring more skills than you had when you joined us (this is a guarantee on us)
- We value transparency, flexibility and over responsiveness
- A daily 30-minute wellness session coz your mental wellness means a lot to us!
- We are constantly striving to improve the work-life blend
- We believe in FUN at work. We take this very seriously and have FUN as one of our core values.
- Good presentation skills
- Great attention to detail
- Advance Excel and PowerBi skills
- Ability to work on complex tasks under tight timelines.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Ability to understand policies and processes in the organization.
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest process improvements.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Capability to identify areas of risk and suggestions to mitigate.
Personal qualities like great communication, creative thinking, and excellent written skills count for more than formal qualifications in this job.
It also helps if you have:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Poise and patience under pressure
- An eye for detail
- Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well
- A positive attitude and energy like a dynamite!
- Plenty of initiative and multi-tasking ability
- An accommodative mindset. With a global team, we would love someone who is flexible and open to learning
Contact715A, 7th Floor, Spencer Plaza, Mount Road, Anna Salai, Chennai 600002 Operating Office: 63/525 A1, Plackattu Colony, Kaloor-Kadavanthra Road, Ernakulam Village, Kannayannur Taluk.