Legal Ease Solutions LLC
About us: LegalEase Solutions and the legal industry
Legal professionals are problem-solvers and innovators, willing to assume new responsibilities, tackle new challenges, master new technology and navigate an ever-evolving legal system. Today, technology is rapidly transforming the way law is practiced. Lawyers are changing the way justice is defined. This dynamic legal landscape makes each day unique and fosters an enjoyable, fulfilling work experience.
LegalEase Solutions is a pioneer legal solutions company founded in Ann Arbor, MI with offices in Chennai, Cochin and now in Bangalore. We continue to solve problems, innovate solutions, services and we are actively changing the way conversations are had in the legal industry. We are a brand to reckon with providing legal solutions for our clients be it legal analytics, contract management, legal operations, or compliance.
We are 80% women employees, 90% diverse workforce and 100% customer centric company.
Designation: Associate/ Sr. Associate (Privacy Enthusiastic Lawyer - Legal Research/Content Creator)Experience (years): 2-8yrsNo: of vacancies: 2Location: Remote Working (permanent work from home)
Workdays: Monday to Friday
Designation: Associate/ Sr. Associate
Experience (years): 2-8yrs
No: of vacancies: 2
Location: Remote Working (permanent work from home)
Workdays: Monday to Friday
Work Timing : 2pm to 11pm IST
LegalEase client is a Data Privacy Management Solutions provider who helps and enable organizations that collect, or process personal information to comply with regulatory expectations and external standards for privacy accountability.
Our client has internal Data Privacy Framework Programs (EU-U.S., Swiss-U.S, and UK Extension to the EU-U.S. Data Privacy Framework) and helps customers to prepare for self-certification with the U.S. Department of Commerce. Client as an outside reviewer will provide privacy certifications to its customers.
This position involves assessing, auditing, and analyzing privacy practices, policies, and data handling procedures of the client customers in order to certify them as privacy law compliant.
1. Privacy Auditing: Conduct audits and assessments of an organization's privacy policies, procedures, and practices to ensure compliance with applicable privacy laws/data privacy framework programs. Review and analyse customer privacy notices and provide findings report with recommendations.
2. Privacy Reporting: Prepare reports and documentation summarizing audit findings, compliance status, and recommendations for remediation. Present findings to client team and other stakeholders
4. Privacy Impact Analysis: Assess the privacy implications of new technologies, systems, or processes and provide recommendations for minimizing privacy risks.
LegalEase is an ISO 27001 Certified Company LegalEase Information Security Role, Responsibilities & Authority of an Employee
Roles:To ensure that all the information they handle is secure.
- Responsible to follow all the information security policies, procedures, rules and regulations as stipulated in the manuals.
- Responsible to take immediate action to prevent any undesirable situations and report to the officers.
- Responsible to take part in their assigned role in the event of an emergency situation.
- To report any security incident or weaknesses, which comes to their knowledge.
- Responsible to follow the rules and regulations and move within the area specified.
- Responsible to obey the instructions for all the officers and staff regarding the work and in emergency situations.
- Responsible to report any undesirable incidents.
Why join LegalEase?
- A work culture that celebrates and encourage diversity
- A workspace imbued with empathy and purpose
- We believe in continuous learning. You will walk away acquiring more skills than you had when you joined us (this is a guarantee on us)
- We value transparency, flexibility and over responsiveness
- A daily 30-minute wellness session coz your mental wellness means a lot to us!
- We are constantly striving to improve the work-life blend
- We believe in FUN at work. We take this very seriously and have FUN as one of our core values.
• Law degree from an accredited law school. Privacy certification is a plus.
• Proven experience in privacy law compliance, auditing, or analysis
.• Strong knowledge of international and domestic privacy regulations
.• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational and documentation skills.
• Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
.• Familiarity with privacy management software and tools is a plus
.• Customer facing skills.
• CIPP and CIPPM is preferred.
Personal qualities like great communication, creative thinking, and excellent written skills count for more than formal qualifications in this job.
It also helps if you have:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Poise and patience under pressure
- An eye for detail
- Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well
- A positive attitude and energy like a dynamite!
- Plenty of initiative and multi-tasking ability
- An accommodative mindset. With a global team, we would love someone who is flexible and open to learning
Contact715A, 7th Floor, Spencer Plaza, Mount Road, Anna Salai, Chennai 600002 Operating Office: 63/525 A1, Plackattu Colony, Kaloor-Kadavanthra Road, Ernakulam Village, Kannayannur Taluk.